*Please refresh your browser often to see most current information.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Search Results

  • Addiction and Recovery Counseling

    Agency: ServiceNet, Inc.

    ServiceNet provides outpatient substance abuse counseling services, driver alcohol education, second offense aftercare, community corrections programs, and three recovery homes. In addition to treating individuals with substance use or addiction issues, our counselors work with family members and others who have been affected by the person’s behavi...

  • Jorge Oterro Barreto Homeless Veterans Transitional Program

    Agency: Bilingual Veterans Outreach Centers of Massachusetts, Inc.

    The Bilingual Veterans Outreach Center operates a two-year transitional housing program and sober house. In addition to living quarters, residents are also provided with substance abuse counseling and career counseling to help them reintegrate into society.

  • Recovery Houses and Supportive Housing

    Agency: ServiceNet, Inc.

     ServiceNet’s Recovery Houses and Supportive Housing serve as transitional residences for men and women 18 years of age and older, who are in the early stages of recovery from addiction. Residents are provided with the structure and support they need to establish meaningful, drug-free living, and to prepare them for return to independent living in ...

  • Soldier On Veterans Housing

    Agency: Soldier On

    Soldier On provides veterans with shelter and support in an environment that offers dignity, integrity, and, most importantly, hope, by working in partnership with the Department of Veterans Affairs and other agencies. Soldier On offers a continuum of care that includes immediate and long-term housing with services delivered where they live. Soldie...

  • Supportive Services for Veterans Families (SSVF)

    Agency: Soldier On

    The Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Program at Soldier On is a door-to-door outreach campaign assisting veterans and their families who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. Soldier On provides in-home case management, referral services, and temporary financial assistance for housing to veterans facing homelessness. Soldier ...

  • Y Get Started

    Agency: YMCA of Athol

    The Athol Area YMCA has a transitional housing program called Y Get Started as part of its 20-room male residence center. The rooms are divided into 14 rental rooms and 6 Transitional Housing rooms (Y Get Started). Rental rooms are available at a low weekly rate. Room rental applications are available at the YMCA. Applications for the Y Get Started...

  • 1
Powered by: skyClutch Logo