The Northampton Recovery Center (NRC) is open to those currently seeking help for, or in recovery from, substance use, and to those who are affected, including family and friends. The Center is a vital regional resource in the fight against addiction and for recovery. All are welcome to attend our community meetings, either by Zoom or now in person. Wellness Activities and Services offered at the Recovery Center include:
- All Recovery Meeting / Mindful Recovery
- Yoga / Mind-Body Modalities Including Guided Imagery And Meditation
- Stress Management / Daily Living Skills
- Support Group for Men Newly Released from Jail
- Bereavement Group for those who have lost someone to Substance Use
- Nurturing Parents in Recovery
- Art / Music / Writing Group
- Connection And Community Building Programs / Path to Success
- Addiction Recovery Education and Access to Services Group
- Holistic Herbal Education Workshops
- Refuge Recovery
- Queer All Recovery Group
- Al-Anon / Adult Children Of Alcoholics
- Much More
- 25 Armory St.
- Northampton, MA 01060
Northampton Recovery Center
Business Line: (413) 834-4127
25 Armory St.
Agency: Western Massachusetts Training Consortium
Program Fees: None
Eligibility: Anyone in recovery or seeking support related to alcohol and drug addiction issues. Family members and allies also welcome.