Court Service Center locations across the state are closed to the public until further notice due to the COVID-19 outbreak, but remote services are available via Zoom Meeting for emergency cases, and some non-emergency matters.
The Greenfield Court Service Center (CSC) is operating and providing services remotely, on a first-come, first serve basis, with emergencies receiving priority. CSCs are available to court users who do not have attorneys. Services provided at the Greenfield CSC, and other CSCs across the state, include:
- one-on-one help filling out/ completing court forms
- information about court rules, procedures and practices
- court documents and written instructions (via email)
- access to interpreter services via language line
- contact information for community resources, legal assistance programs, and social service agencies and law libraries
- when the Centers reopen to the public, there are computers available with access to online resources
Live Zoom contact by telephone or videoconference is available at the Greenfield Court Service Center
(Franklin, Hampshire and Berkshire Counties only), Monday through Friday from 9am-12pm at https://www.zoomgov.com/j/16068272771. Call 1-646-828-7666 meeting ID: 160 6827 2771
After Zoom hours, please leave a message by voicemail at 413-775-7483 or send an email to email@example.com. Email is the preferred method to initiate contact with us. Regardless of telephone message or email message, please include as much detail as possible, including your name (spelling), other parties’ names, telephone number/email, the town you live in, whether there is an active case or an old case, or if this is a new filing, and a brief description of the situation.
For those in counties other than Franklin, Hampshire and Berkshire, please use the Universal Zoom Room contact, Monday through Friday from 9am-12pm at: https://www.zoomgov.com/j/1615261140 or call 1-646-828-7666 meeting ID: 161 526 1140.
The Court Service Centers (CSCs)
are part of the Massachusetts Trial Court. We help court users who do not have an attorney with court forms, provide legal information, and make referrals to community and legal services. The Court Service Centers
- only provide legal information, not legal advice
- are able to help both parties in a case
- assistance isn’t confidential - there is not any attorney-client privilege
- self-represented litigants are responsible for their own cases
- do not assist litigants who are represented by attorneys
Please do not send payments for filing fees or mail any court documents to the address listed, as all Court Service Center
locations throughout the state are closed for in-person services.
Greenfield Court Service Center
43 Hope St.
Agency: Court Service Centers
Languages Offered: There is access to interpreter services via language line when conducting court business
Program Fees: All of the services in the Court Service Center are free, but there may be other fees with your case, such as filing fees.
Eligibility: Centers are open whenever the courts are open, and are available to all court users without attorneys.
- Berkshire County
- Franklin County
- Hampshire County