*Please refresh your browser often to see most current information.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Program Listing

Search Categories
  • RAFT (Residential Assistance for Families in Transition)

    Agency: RCAP Solutions, Inc.

    The state-funded RAFT (Residential Assistance for Families in Transition) and ERMA (Emergency Rental & Mortgage Assistance) programs provides short-term, flexible financial assistance to low-income families or individuals who are homeless or at risk of being displaced or forced to leave their homes. Funds are available for eligible households or individuals who live in or are moving to Worcester County, which can be used to help them keep their housing, obtain new housing, or otherwise avoid becoming homeless. If you reside elsewhere, please visit: www.mahousinghelp.com to find your provider.

    For renters and homeowners, if you need help paying your rent or mortgage, complete the online RAFT/ERMA Application in English or Spanish, or download a paper application in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Russian, Haitian Creole, Chinese or Khmer at: http://www.rcapsolutions.org/hcec-application/  . Completed paper applications should be emailed to: HCEC@rcapsolutions.org or faxed to: (508) 365-6008

    Funds can be used for:

    • Rental or mortgage arrearages
    • Short-term rental stipends
    • First & last month’s rent
    • Security deposits
    For more information or questions email: HCEC@rcapsolutions.org or call (978) 630-6771

    • Physical Address:
      • 191 May St.
      • Worcester, MA 01602
    • RAFT / ERMA Support Line:
      • (978) 630-6771
    • Fax:
      • (508) 365-6008
      • Housing Consumer Education Center Worcester
    • TTY:
      • (978) 630-6754
    • Toll-Free:
      • (800) 488-1969
      • RCAP Solutions Main Line
    • Business Line:
      • (978) 630-6600
      • RCAP Solutions Main Line
    • Main Email:
    • Website:

    Agency: RCAP Solutions, Inc.

    Languages Offered: English

    Eligibility: Individuals, families with children, couples without children, unaccompanied youth, and households of any size. Household must provide documentation/proof that they are currently experiencing a housing crisis. Household income must be below 80% of the area median income (AMI).

    Area(s) Served:
    • Worcester County

  • Add/Update Listing Powered by: skyClutch Logo