Empty Arms Bereavement Support Groups offers peer-led support for parents who have experienced the loss of a baby during pregnancy, at birth, or early in life, including:
- Peer support at the time of loss – emotional support, advocacy and assistance with decision making at the bedside in the hospital, at the doctor’s office, or in the ER.
- Individual family consultations any time, via text, phone, email, or in person at our cozy office or any comfortable location of your choosing.
Monthly support groups offered in person at our office and/or via Zoom:
- Bereavement Support Group
- Miscarriage Support Group
- Subsequent Pregnancy Support Group
- Parenting After Loss Support Group
- Termination for Medical Reasons Support Group
- Fathers Support Group
- Loss of One Twin Support Group
- Spanish Language Support Group
Other Bereavement Resources:
- Web and print materials to help you through grief
- Therapist and other referrals
- Funeral/ memorial planning
- Lactation after loss support
- 140 Pine St.
- Room 2-B
- Florence, MA 01062
Empty Arms Bereavement Support (Florence)
Business Line: (413) 570-0811
140 Pine St.
Agency: Empty Arms
Program Fees: Free
- Hampshire County
- Franklin County
- Hampden County
- Berkshire County
- Athol, Worcester County
- Petersham, Worcester County
- Phillipston, Worcester County
- Royalston, Worcester County