The Bridge Family Resource Center is a community-based, family-driven program supporting families and their children ages 0-18 years old. The Bridge is one of a network of eighteen Family Resource Centers across the Commonwealth offering multi-cultural parenting programs, support groups, early childhood services, information and referral resources and education for families. All services are FREE and available to any child or family.
- Evidence-Based Family Groups including Nurturing Parenting and Parenting Journeys.
- Support Groups including parenting groups, father groups, grandparent groups, teen parent groups, and a variety of youth groups.
- Life Skills Groups including coping skills groups, household management, and leadership development.
- Educational Classes including financial literacy, basic computer skills, planning for higher education, finding a job, or getting your GED.
- Arts, Cultural and Recreational Activities including art/crafts classes, music, ping-pong, dance, yoga, cooking, and more.
- Specialized Clinical Supports for youth and their families who are having difficulties with school attendance and other challenging behaviors.
- 101 University Dr.
- Suite A-3
- Amherst, MA 01002
- (413) 549-0297
- Main Phone
The Bridge Family Resource Center (Amherst)
Fax: (413) 549-0470
Main Phone: (413) 549-0297
101 University Dr.
Agency: Clinical & Support Options Inc.
Languages Offered: Interpreter services can be arranged, English, Spanish
Program Fees: None
Eligibility: Families and their children ages 0-18 years old