The Interfaith Council's Homeless Prevention Fund helps people facing eviction or needing help moving into a new place. May include financial help.
The Interfaith Council of Franklin County's Housing Assistance Committee has established the Homelessness Prevention Fund Referral Program for residents of Franklin County. Are you facing eviction? Do you need help moving into a new place? If so, the Interfaith Council may be able to help.
Please contact a Homelessness Prevention Fund administrator in your area:
- Greenfield: Barbara at ServiceNet, (413) 772-6100 x203 (by appointment)
- Greenfield: Ali at The Salvation Army, (413) 773-3154 (by appointment)
- Turners Falls: Mary at Montague Catholic Social Ministries, (413) 863-4804 x1002
- Turners Falls: Walk-in at 41-43 Third St., Mondays from 9:00am - 11:30am
- Shelburne Falls: Marguerite at Trinity Church, (413) 625-2341 (by appointment)
- P.O. Box 1171
- Greenfield, MA 01302
Agency: Interfaith Council of Franklin County
Program Fees: None
Eligibility: Residents of Franklin County facing potential eviction, homelessness or loss of housing