Does your child have difficulty making friends? Are they isolated and struggling with social skills? We help kids like yours succeed in family life, as well as within the community. The NCYF Therapeutic Day Programs offer:
- A safe, structured, supportive environment with a strong team approach.
- A wide-range of activities designed to encourage active participation, build social skills and foster personal growth and emotional stability.
- Programs that operates year-round, including weekends, school vacation and during the summer.
- Transportation, admission fees for activities, and most meals are provided by the program.
- A therapeutic approach that focuses on reducing problem behaviors, increasing self-esteem and improving life skills.
- A plan with specific goals based on your child's individual needs.
As a parent, you will be a valued member to your child’s care team, because who knows your child better then you? Please contact us
to learn about the ways we can support you and your child.
Northeast Center for Youth and Families, Inc.
Main Phone: (413) 529-7777
203 East Street