A Positive Place provides on-going assistance to people who are HIV positive, including referrals and accompaniment to HIV/AIDS knowledgeable doctors, medical transportation, help accessing health insurance and financial assistance, education about the disease, coordination of medical care and social services, and offer non-judgmental emotional support and advocacy.
Additional Programs and Services:
- Medical and social case management
- Government benefits, health insurance, and drug reimbursement application and advocacy
- Housing search, support and subsidies; rental and utilities assistance
- HIV education, positive prevention, risk reduction
- Peer navigation, recovery support and coaching
- Crisis management
- Medical transportation and emergency food assistance
- Referral to treatment, legal, dental, counseling, and other resources
- 2 Conz St.
- Northampton, MA 01060
Health Care Services:
- (413) 582-2000
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- (888) 439-2370
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Relay
- (413) 586-8288
- A Positive Place Office
A Positive Place (Cooley Dickinson)
A Positive Place: (413) 586-8288
2 Conz St.
Agency: Cooley Dickinson Healthcare Corporation
Languages Offered: Spanish and access to interpreter services with advance notice.
Program Fees: None.
Eligibility: Anyone living with HIV/AIDS.
- Hampshire County
- Franklin County