The ACT Volunteer Center is a full service volunteer center in Western Massachusetts. ACT is committed to finding volunteer opportunities for community members that fit their schedules, interests, and experiences. ACT also strives to help local nonprofit organizations by providing volunteers who are reliable, dedicated, and capable.
ACT mobilizes hundreds of volunteers each year throughout the entire Franklin-Hampshire-Hampden-North Quabbin region in response to area needs and hosts the Volunteer Coordinators’ Network of the Pioneer Valley.
ACT services include:
- Maintaining an online database of volunteer opportunities in the Hampshire/ Franklin/ North Quabbin Region
- Helping to connect people with volunteer opportunities
- Providing resource information, training, and technical assistance for organizations
- Participating in strategic initiatives that mobilize volunteers to meet local needs
- (413) 774-7054
- 196 Federal St., Greenfield, MA
ACT Volunteer Center (Greenfield)
Main Office / ACT Volunteer Center: (413) 774-7054
196 Federal St.
Agency: DIAL/SELF Youth and Community Services
Languages Offered: English
Program Fees: None
Eligibility: Anyone interested in a volunteer opportunity can register. To be included in database, organizations must meet basic criteria.
- Athol, Worcester County
- Petersham, Worcester County
- Phillipston, Worcester County
- Royalston, Worcester County
- Hampshire County
- Franklin County