The Center for Human Development offers a residential substance abuse recovery program serving mothers with their children. Provides substance abuse treatment, child care and case management.
Services (for mothers) include:
- Substance abuse treatment: including daily groups, individual therapy, and family therapy
- Life skills groups: including health and nutrition, budgeting, stress reduction, and relapse prevention
- Case management and advocacy
- Parenting education: including weekly group and parenting treatment plans with each mother, and weekly meetings with Family Life Advocate
Services (for children) include:
- Therapeutic on-site pre-school and day care
- Recreational program for vacation periods
- Individual therapy
- Case management
Volunteer opportunities available.
Grace House (Northampton)
Main Phone: (413) 586-8213
143 West St.
Agency: Center for Human Development
Languages Offered: Spanish, English.
Program Fees: None.
Eligibility: Women with children and pregnant women who are in recovery, needing recovery services or with substance abuse issues.